Wine – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - new market research report from companiesandmarkets.com
* Market: Food and Drink
* Published Date: 21/10/2009
* Report Title: Wine – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
* Table of Contents: View Table of Contents
* Report Type: Market Report
* Country: Global
* Number of Pages: 102
The Wine – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Wine industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry´s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each BRIC country; Brazil, Russia, India and China
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The BRIC Wine market grew by 8.5% between 2004 and 2008 to reach a value of $25.3 billion.
- In 2013, the market is forecast to have a value of $34.6 billion, an increase of 6.5% from 2008.
- India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 21.2% over the 2004?08 period.
- Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The wine market consists of fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
Click here to view the table of contents from the report
The China chapter breaks down as follows:CHAPTER 6 WINE IN CHINA 78
6.1 Market Overview 78
6.2 Market Value 79
6.3 Market Volume 80
6.4 Market Segmentation I 81
6.5 Market Segmentation II 82
6.6 Market Share 83
6.7 Five Forces Analysis 84
6.8 Leading Companies 92
6.9 Distribution 97
6.10 Market Forecasts 98
6.11 Macroeconomic Indicators 100